Senior Resident or Senior Tutor Job Description
Bfuhs is now hiring for Senior Resident/Senior Tutor , and job positions can be found on the bfuhs careers page. We were happy to share BFUHS Job Vacancy with job seekers, and you can learn everything you need to know about the job on both our page and the bfuhs website; this is a no-cost recruitment, and our website is not a recruiting team.
Senior Tutor Job at a Glance
- About BFUHS
- Qualifications and Experience Requirements for Bfuhs Senior Resident / Senior Tutor
- Salary for Bfuhs Senior Resident / Senior Tutor
- How do I apply for Bfuhs?
- General Terms and Conditions for This Bfuhs Job
The mission of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences ( Bfuhs ) is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information. The University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals. Due to inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements for Bfuhs Senior Resident / Senior Tutor
Senior Resident/Senior Tutor qualifications and experience requirements are DM/M.Ch for super-specialties and MD/MS for other specialties. If no DM/M.Ch candidates are available for super-specialties positions, MD/MS candidates from allied specialties would be considered.
Note: If an MD/MS candidate is not available for the position of Senior Tutor (Anatomy/Biochemistry), only M.Sc (Anatomy/Biochemistry) candidates will be considered for the position of Tutor.
Salary for Bfuhs Senior Resident / Senior Tutor
According to the 7th Central Pay Commission’s pay matrix table, level 09, and any amendments published by the Finance Department from time to time. Punjab’s government. The Consolidated Salary considered for this Bfuhs Senior Tutor position is around ₹35000 per month.
How do I apply for Bfuhs?
- Step1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the University.
- Step2: Download and print the BFUHS Application Form 2021 from the official website and accurately fill all the details.
General Terms and Conditions for This Bfuhs Job
1.The applicant must enclose demand draft (Non-refundable) in favour of The
Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as
under:Advt. no. 02 of 2022. Application fee:- General Category- Rs. 1770 (Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs. 270 @ 18 %) SC Category- Rs. 885 (Fee Rs. 750 + GST Rs. 135 @ 18 %).
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage
without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Upper Age limit: As calculated as on 1st January of 2022. The maximum (upper
age) age must not be more than 40 years, provided that in case adequate eligible
candidates of 40 years or below are not available, candidates above the age of 40
years will also be eligible. No age limit in case of super specialties.
4. The application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of
certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree,
5. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of
documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received
after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
6. Reservation as per Pb. Govt. rules. If no eligible reserve category candidate is
available, the seats will be filled from eligible general category candidates.
7. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification & Experience by the last date of
receipt of application.
8. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
9. Permanent Registration is required from Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
10. The term of appointment for the post is for three years.
For Application Form, Fee, Eligibility and others terms & conditions. visit University website: Click Here