Online Content Writer Job Description
The Digital Content Writer is in charge of developing and updating information for the company’s website and social media accounts. This includes writing web data, blogs, product descriptions, and social media posts, among other things.
For the position of this job, we at Par Infotech are searching for new talent who are active, willing to learn new things, and have a high level of imagination. The candidate must use social media to spark readers’ interest and develop enthusiasm for new products or services.
Content Writer Jobs for Freshers at a Glance
- Company Name: Par Infotech
- Required Experience: 1-4 years
- Job Type: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Internship, Fresher
- Salary Expectation: ₹10,000 – ₹50,000 per month
- Work Location: Surat, Gujarat
- Role: Content writing
- Role Category: Digital Marketing
Responsibility of Seo Content writing Jobs
- You should keep an eye on SEO, track it, and report on it.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make required adjustments.
- Technical understanding of on-page SEO, including structured data.
- Copy is written and edited for a variety of products and brands.
- Understanding of the brief and ability to deliver within the timeframes set forth.
- Create related material for a variety of channels, including websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Create content marketing initiatives to attract leads and subscribers.
- On the specified topic, gather information and do research.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) methods in writing to improve a website’s online presence in search results.
- On a regular basis, manage and promote our blog, as well as suggest postings to relevant third-party sites.
Who Can Apply
To work as a content writer, you must have some experience or an interest in the subject. Ability to speak clearly and concisely, as well as a constant desire to learn new things and keep up with technical changes.
Website Content Writer Jobs Education Qualification
- UG : Bcom, BBA
- Doctorate : MBA, Business Management
Key Skills for Digital Writing Jobs
Adaptability / Empathy / Honesty and Transparency / Data Analysis / Content Marketing / SEO and SEM Skills / Email Marketing Skills / Curiosity / Social Media Skills / Paid Social Media Advertising Skills / Basic Design Skills and Video / Mobile Marketing