Graphic Design Intern Job Description
We’re looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic intern graphic design, Who helps the organisation with the creation of all marketing materials, such as logos, adverts, and trade show graphics, among other things.
This job will design artwork for advertising, brochures, and other promotional materials in collaboration with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager.. This is the most effective approach to make a significant amount of money on a monthly basis. This task necessitates the use of a laptop or computer.
The candidate’s degree must be qualified. You must present proof of degree qualification whenever you apply. If you are confident in your abilities to complete this task, you may apply right now. We’ll assist you in locating your hidden talent.
Graphic Designer Internship at a Glance
- Company Name: Web IT
- Required Experience: 1 year
- Job Type: Full time, Internship
- Contract length: 1 month
- Salary: ₹1,000 / month
- Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Requirements for Graphic Design Job
- Double-check that the final designs are in line with the brand and that the layouts are visually attractive.
- Photos, effects, and animations will be provided; and must be able to select appropriate written content to get an effective result.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Who Can Apply for Graphic Design Job
Those who have design skills and knowledge, as well as the ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented. Excellent oral communication skills, media creation and communication knowledge, and the capacity to generate new ideas are all necessary. Understanding of the fine arts, as well as computer operating systems, hardware, and software
Responsibilities for Intern Graphic Designer
- Ability to use design software such as Canva Design.
- Prepare visuals and designs that are relevant to the material on social media and your site.
- Assist with social media post creation, It is necessary to be able to visualise and create visuals and images.
- Work with a variety of materials and graphic design software.
Education Qualification for Graphic Designer Job
- UG : Bachelor with skills on design creating software.
- PG : Postgraduate with skills on design creating software.
- Doctorate : Not Required
Other Benefits for Graphic Designer Job
- Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday in Day shift, Evening shift and US shift.
- Work from home
Key Skills for Graphic Design Internship from Home
Organisational abilities / Precision / Computer skills / Design and Photo editing / Time management / Microsoft Excel / Photoshop / Illustrator and Premiere.