Graphic Design Jobs Online Description
We’re searching creative, dynamic and enthusiastic Graphic designers for design jobs online . Applicants must be able to: Examine design briefs and create a list of criteria. The graphic design elements should reflect the brand values of the customers. Make visuals based on the requirements. Make preliminary sketches and presentations of your ideas. By hand or with software, create photos, logos, and other designs.
The degree of the candidate must be qualified. When you apply, you must show documentation of your degree credentials. You may apply right now if you are confident in your ability to execute this work. We’ll help you discover your hidden gift.
BFA Graphic Design Job Online at a Glance
- Company Name: Vishwasya Technologiess Private Limited
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Internship
- Salary: ₹15,000 – ₹17,000 / month
- Role: Junior Graphic Designer
- Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Requirements for Design Jobs Online
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Translate Customers brand values into visual design elements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Ensure seamless delivery of design art that can be adapted to various social media platforms.
- Design collaterals, signage, catalogue, brochures, presentations and promotional materials
- Create short-videos and GIFs
- Design promotional Email banners and visual content.
- Edit videos to be used for ads on social media.
Who Can Apply for Part time Design Jobs Online
Those who have design skills and knowledge, as well as the ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented. Excellent oral communication skills, media creation and communication knowledge, and the capacity to generate new ideas are all necessary. Understanding of the fine arts, as well as computer operating systems, hardware, and software.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Creating marketing materials for our firm, such as logos, advertisements, and trade show graphics, among other things.
- Design product packaging and art work for exhibitions and displays
- Wireframe design for the website.
- 3D Modelling.
Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians
Education Qualification for Graphic Designer Job
- UG : Bachelors of Design in Graphic Design or any Graduate with Specialization/Advanced Diploma in Graphic Designing.
- PG : Post Graduation is Not Required
- Doctorate : Not Required
Other Benefits for Graphic Designer Intern Job
- Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday
- 1.2 lacs PA to 1.8 PA as per experience
Key Skills for Graphic Design Position
Organisational abilities / Precision / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Word / Computer skills / Design and Photo editing / Time management / Microsoft Excel / Photoshop / Illustrator and Premiere.