Graphic Designer Job Description
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for Graphic Design Jobs that will allow them to work from home and earn more money. This is the most effective approach to make a significant amount of money on a monthly basis. This task necessitates the use of a laptop or computer.
This is a simple editing project that can be completed from the comfort of your own home. The ideal Graphic Designer will have prior design software and Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel). Someone will be there to help you.
The candidate’s degree must be qualified. You must present proof of degree qualification whenever you apply. If you are confident in your abilities to complete this Graphic Design task, you may apply right now. We’ll assist you in locating your hidden talent.
Graphic Designer Job at a Glance
- Company Name: Coach Suchetaa
- Required Experience: 1 year
- Job Type: Part-time, Internship, Fresher Freelance
- Salary:₹3,000 – ₹5,000 / month
- Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram posts, Facebook page posts, and quote.
- Must have created posters, ad campaigns, and quotes
- Written content will be provided.
- Must be able to select acceptable written content.
- Photos, effects, and animations will be provided; and must be able to select appropriate written content to get an effective result.
- Experiment with various graphic types in various media.
- Double-check that the final designs are in line with the brand and that the layouts are visually attractive.
- You can work both at home and at the workplace.
Who Can Apply for Graphic Designer Job
Those with design skills and expertise, as well as the capacity to be comprehensive and pay attention to detail. Excellent verbal communication abilities, understanding of media creation and communication, and the capacity to think up fresh ideas. knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware, and software, as well as fine arts knowledge
- UG : Any Graduation
- PG : Not Required
- Doctorate : Not Required
- Flexible schedule
- Work from Home
Key Skills for Graphic Designer Position
Computer skills / Design and Photo editing / Time management / Organisational abilities / Precision / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Word / Microsoft Excel.