Government Jobs for Female after 12th
In all professions of service, India is aiming to provide equal opportunities for men and women 12th pass. So that the Government Jobs especially for Female focused have popularity in govt sectors today. Government occupations have repeatedly proven to be excellent career choices for the majority of young people seeking a stable living. Females with a high school diploma can apply for high-paying government jobs. Preliminary exams and, in most cases, a 12th pass candidate with knowledge of the computer abilities required for desk jobs in India are part of the selection process.
At A Glance
- Required Subjects for Government Jobs after 12th for Female
- Basic Eligibility for Government Jobs after 12th for Female
- Different Sectors of High Salary Government Jobs after 12th for Female
- High Salary Government Jobs after 12th State Police Forces
- High Salary Government Jobs after 12th Constable
- High Salary Government Jobs after 12th SSC CHSL Posts
- High Salary Government Jobs after 12th Railways
- High Salary Government Jobs after Class 12th PSUs
- FAQs High Salary Government Jobs for Female after 12th
Required Subjects for Government Jobs after 12th for Female
Diverse job profiles require knowledge of different courses in their selection examinations, however certain of the subjects are common and questioned in almost all of them. The following are some of the most prevalent topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Includes arithmetic and geometry fundamentals up to the tenth grade. It’s possible that reasoning ability is a factor. The organization evaluates a candidate’s calculative and reasoning approach in this section.
- Hindi language & Comprehension: It entails a working knowledge of the regional language (which varies by state) as well as the ability to write and read it.
- English Language and Comprehension: It involves grammatical faults and communication skills as well as knowledge and awareness of the English language. The questions are based on the English language’s comprehension and grammatical aspects.
- General knowledge: It involves scientific knowledge, history, geography, economics, current events, environmental awareness, and so on.
Basic Eligibility for Government Jobs after 12th for Female
Female after graduating 12th grade from a recognised institution with at least 50-60 percent marks in any stream is usually the fundamental eligibility condition for a high-paying government job.
Although different job profiles may require certain qualifications, such as having completed 12th grade math or biology, and other similar requirements.
For 12th pass government positions, the minimum age requirement is 17 years, while the maximum age tends to be 27 years.
Different Sectors of High Salary Government Jobs after 12th for Female | 12th pass govt job for female 2023
After the 12th, different government sectors provide different work profiles for females. And there is a difference in their employment status and remuneration depending on their job description. Some of the most difficult occupations in various industries.
- Banking Jobs:
Clerical occupations, Telesales positions, and stenographer employment are all available to girls when they complete their 12th grade. These professions necessitate a fast typing speed in either English or Hindi.
- Administrative Jobs:
After 12th grade, administrative jobs offered by the Staff Selection Commission and other government agencies such as ICAR, FCI, and others pay well and come with all of the government’s benefits and services.
- Defence Jobs:
Government jobs are offered in several sections of the army, navy, and police departments under the Defence sector. Female candidates can be selected after two to three steps of the selection procedure.
- Railways Jobs:
After the 12th, the railways present a good option for ladies to work as government employees.
High Salary Government Jobs after 12th State Police Forces | 12th Pass Govt Job for Female 2023
Because police is a state subject, various states conduct state-level examinations with varying eligibility criteria and payment arrangements. State police services, like central police services, provide a variety of perks and bonuses to their employees. These could be some of the most sought-after government positions with decent pay after 12th.
High Salary Government Jobs after 12th Constable
According to the recruiting programme of the Ministry of Home Affairs and the MoU signed between MHA and SSC, SSC conducts an open competitive exam for the post of Constable (General Duty) in the CAPFs, SSF, NIA, and Rifleman (GD) in AR. After completing 12th grade, a constable position is one of the government positions with a respectable wage.
High Salary Government Jobs after 12th SSC CHSL Posts
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level exam) (10+2) is administered and conducted by the Staff Selection Commission and consists of LDC, JSA, PA, DEO, and Stenographer positions with attractive salary packages, perks, allowances, and central government-funded benefits such as housing, subsidised medical facilities, and much more.
High Salary Government Jobs after 12th Railways | 12th Pass Govt Job for Female 2023
Indian Railways is the lifeblood of our country and the world’s fourth-largest rail network. Every year, it employs thousands of Indians and creates new work opportunities. After completing the 12th grade, the Indian Railways offers some of the most sought-after government employment with decent pay.
High Salary Government Jobs after Class 12th PSUs
The government owns all or a portion of public sector undertakings. IOCL, IOL, ONGC, BHEL, and other important PSUs in India include. For the public good, these industries necessitate massive investments. As a result, in comparison to other comparable private-sector industries, their salary packages are also relatively high. Working at PSU is a prestigious position that offers numerous travel chances. These are some of the government jobs available after 12th grade that pay well.
FAQs High Salary Government Jobs for Female after 12th
- Is Computer Skills compulsory for selection in a Government job for Females? The majority of Grade C and Grade B professions require a basic understanding of computer skills and typing, but there are a few jobs, such as tradesman jobs, that do not.
- Is there any interview round in the selection procedure for Government jobs after the 12th for females? No, most government jobs in grades D, C, and B do not have an interview round as part of the selection process.
- What are the basic subjects required for a Government Job for females after the 12th?Math, English, Hindi, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge are the basic disciplines required for a Government job for females after 12th grade.
- What are the minimum marks criteria required for a Government Job for Females?For female candidates, the minimum grades required to be qualified for a government job are 50-60% in 12th grade in any stream and subject.
- Is the Medical test compulsory for Government job selection for females after the 12th? Yes, after passing all of the written exams and physical tests (if necessary), a medical examination is a requirement for selection in a government job for females after 12th grade. It assures that the candidate is medically fit for the job.
- Is English compulsory for a Government Job for Females after 12th? The majority of central and state level examinations need knowledge and awareness of the English language as part of the selection process.
- What is the minimum age to get a Government Job for Females?After 12th grade, the minimum age for females to receive a government job is usually 17 years, but some industries may require a minimum age of 20 years.