Take heed to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Present Notes: About Dr Nadeen White
Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine?
Dr. Nadeen White was one of many trusted consultants I adopted all through the previous yr of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. On this episode, she’s share a few of her experience on the vaccine, COVID research and ideas for pandemic journey.
She’ll additionally share why journey is part of her life, her journey model, and the way she balances it with a profession she loves.
Meet Dr. Nadeen White. “Blogger by Day, Doctor by Evening”. She is the creator, editor & author for the award-winning blog-The Subtle Life. She strives to encourage others to journey around the globe by sharing private journey experiences and offering detailed journey guides. The Subtle Life covers reasonably priced luxurious journey, culinary journey & wine.
Dr. White can be an creator, speaker and medical knowledgeable with protection of worldwide journey suggestions, journey emergencies and the Coronavirus Pandemic as seen on CNN. In 2020 Dr.White shall be serving as a model ambassador for O, The Oprah Journal. In 2019 Dr. Nadeen White spoke on Culinary Journey and Medical Journey subjects on the Audacity Pageant held by Nomadness Journey Tribe. She can be a bestselling creator with the discharge of her journey Book collection on Amazon.
We focus on:
Different related articles talked about
Different interviews it’s possible you’ll like
- The Black Journey Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- How you can stand out and dwell absolutely with Cory Lee
- Full time Household Journey in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How you can steadiness journey with full time job, loans, and financial savings and construct wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen journey and Mom Daughter journeys with Tamara Gruber
- From Massive Home to Full time RV journey with The Mother Trotter
- Professional recommendations on dwelling overseas with Tim Leffel
- From full time journey to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt