Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
The planning, development, execution, and management of the complete digital marketing strategy is the responsibility of the Digital Marketing Executive. They are also in charge of supervising, guiding, and training the team’s digital marketers and other marketing positions.
Candidates should research the KhaaliJeb app in relation to the position they are applying for. Candidates must understand what we’re constructing – the features and workings of KhaaliJeb App – in order to be better prepared to answer the questions.
Download the KhaaliJeb Android App from the Google Play Store . Click here to download.
Complete your app sign-up and then closely examine the app in relation to the role you’re looking for. On the top of the App’s Home Screen, there is a ‘We’re Hiring Banner.’ Answer the questions in the Google Form by clicking on that banner.
If you complete the questions on the Google form in the KhaaliJeb App in addition to submitting and finishing your application on this Job Portal, your application will be marked as successful. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified through email.
Digital Marketing Executive at a Glance
- Company Name: KhaaliJeb
- Required Experience: 0-1 year
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Fresher
- Salary Expectation: ₹25,000 – ₹50,000 per month
- Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Contract Length: 3 months
- Role: Marketing Executive
- Role Category: Digital Marketing
KhaaliJeb is a UPI payment and banking app for young Indians. For young Indians, we make payments and banking simple, enjoyable, and particularly rewarding.
- To watch our team Story in Youtube click here.
- Download the app from Google Play Store or click here.
Responsibility of Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and design youth-oriented content.
- Manage and write blogs for KhaaliJeb .
- Take care of KhaaliJeb’s social media accounts.
- Use various online mediums to promote KhaaliJeb.
- Create and suggest digital marketing ideas for KhaaliJeb.
Who Can Apply
A degree in marketing or communications is a good choice. The fundamentals of digital marketing are well-understood. Working experience as an experienced online marketer with a successful track record.
Internet Marketing Executive Education Qualification
- UG : Any Graduation
- Doctorate : Not Required
Perks and Benefits of Marketing Executive
- Working with the founding team of a startup in its early stages.
- There are work-at-home options accessible.
- Work Experience Letter Salary and stipend are depending on industry standards.
- Work hours are flexible.
Key Skills for Digital Branding Executive
Empathy / Honesty and Transparency/ Email marketing / SEO / CRM / Strategic thinking / Curiosity /Data analysis / Social media marketing Adaptability .